Immigration Paralegal (Clifton, NJ)
Cella & Associates, LLC, a highly respected immigration law firm, is seeking an Immigration Paralegal/s to join its offices in Clifton and/or Fort Lee, NJ.
Successful candidate MUST:
- Possess at least 2 years of verifiable experience in the area of immigration law;
- Understand legal terminology, eligibility and procedural requirements for various types of nonimmigrant and immigrant visas and processes;
- Be fluent in English and Spanish;
- Have excellent writing, communication and case management skills; and
- Be energetic, organized, detail-oriented and disciplined, with the willingness to work hard.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a heavy caseload of immigration matters in various stages;
- Draft legal filings, prepare immigration forms and packages with supporting evidence for submission to the USCIS and EOIR;
- Manage and administer web-based case management system and databases, calendar and shared drive folders; and
- Request, review and organize client documentation, monitor progress of individual cases and inform clients of the same.
Benefits: salary commensurate with experience, health insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, paid sick/personal time off.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, two writing samples and salary requirements to email@example.com. Include the title “Immigration Paralegal” in the subject line of your email or it will not be read.
Non-bilingual candidates and candidates without the requisite experience will not be considered! No phone calls!